Perfect one floor living condo in Briacliff Manor: master bedroom with a spacious walk in closet, living and dining rooms have gorgeous river views and outdoor patio is excellent for entertainment.
Winter Requires Some Car Preparation
I hate the thought of cold, snowy, icy days, but they will be here soon enough! So, before they arrive, here is a list of things to do to make sure you're ready, in case you need to drive through whatever "Old Man Winter" decides to deliver.
1. Check all fluid levels (oil, anti-freeze, steering fluid, transmission fluid)
2. Keep the windshield washer reservoir filled to the top (and carry a gallon of it with you in the trunk)
3. Check your tires - pressure, treads, and double check your spare (it will do you no good if you need it and it is flat!)
4. Check the battery and if it is older than 5 years, you likely need a replacement
5. Pack a winter emergency kit for the car & keep it in the trunk. Include blanket, boots, gloves, hand-warmer packs, plastic bags (the insulate your feet and keep them dry in case your boots get wet), a collapsible shovel, sand/salt/kitty litter for traction, a flashlight, and the snowbrush/ice scraper. It's a good idea to throw some food bars in the glove box, too.
The best advice is don't go out in the nasty weather unless you absolutely have to, but if you do have to go out in it, be prepared!
I am a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and work full time helping people to achieve their dreams of home ownership or their dreams of selling their home or both. I love working with buyers and s....
Latest Blog Posts
The 28th annual train show at the breathtaking NY Botanical gardens is open to the public through January 26, 2020. A mere 45 minutes from Nyack, remarkable G-scale model trains chug along a half